The Masters of Arts in Environmental Policy (EP) embraces a vision of high-quality graduate education to support the professional and personal ambitions of our students. The EP program provides an intensive study of the theoretical roots that structure policy and how to evaluate policy processes and outcomes. Some critical features of the program include:
- Intensive study of policy design and analysis.
- A flexible program that offers academic concentrations and graduate certificates in Environmental Policy and Law, Sustainable Development, and Urban Environmental Policy and Planning.
- Multiple tracks through the program for either thesis or coursework only options. Some program options can be completed in 12 months.
- Student internships are required for the non-thesis tracks. These professional experiences better prepare our graduates for careers in the discipline.
- Financial aid is available (tuition and stipend). We also provide generous financial support for student research and professional travel.
- The deadline for on-line application with financial aid consideration is December 1st (for the spring semester) and March 1st (for the fall semester).
Lehigh provides students with state-of-the-art facilities and experiences while maintaining a program size that allow close collaboration between faculty and students. The university is located an hour north of Philadelphia and 90 minutes west of New York City, giving students a reasonable cost of living with easy access to the amenities of a larger urban area.
To learn more about the EP program, please click here. Now