Find out what a STEPS/Environmental Initiative
Summer UG Research/Fellowship can mean for YOU!
Meets 5 x 10 professional growth and success requirement!
Learn first-hand from this year’s student recipients what opportunities are available for YOU as they present their own research in a poster session format. Meet faculty and ask questions.
These grants encourage students to...
• Engage in creative, independent research
• Explore the intersection of energy, environment, policy, economics, sustainability
• Supervised by Lehigh faculty
• Receive stipend for 6 or 10 weeks
• Undergraduates from ALL majors and colleges are eligible
Join faculty and students at our Welcome Back Reception celebrating our 2018 Summer UG Research/Fellowship Recipients
Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 4:10 PM
Office of Interdisciplinary Programs: 31 Williams Hall, Suite 101 ▪ 610-758-3996 ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 4:00pm